Advance Meringue Cookie ClassPink Maison
Advance Meringue Cookie Class
Time: 1.30pm to 5.00pm
Date: 31 March 2020, Tuesday
Learn how to make meringue cookies from world-renowned cookie artist, author and Youtuber, Ms Yohko Takahashi of Y&C Sweets! Ms Yohko is known for her distinctly kawaii style when creating sweet treats. Her exciting new book on meringue cookies will be published shortly.
In this class, you will:
- Receive 2 meringue recipes – Swiss meringue and French meringue
- Pick up tips and techniques on how to prepare the meringue
- Learn how to prepare Swiss meringue
- Make exquisite 2-layer meringue doll cookies using Swiss meringue (hands-on)
- Receive meringue cookie souvenirs made with lots of love by Ms Yohko herself!
IMPORTANT: Due to the lengthy baking time required, students will need to return and pick up their meringue cookie creations from the studio the next day.
Sign up for 2 or more of Yohko's classes to get $50 off the total class fee!
- The $50 discount will be applied after students have checked out and completed payment for the classes. The amount will be reimbursed to students by 31 January 2020.
- Students can pre-order Yohko’s published books and collect them on the day of the class.
- Class will be conducted in English via an interpreter.
- We reserve the right to cancel the class if the minimum number of registered students is not met, in which case the class fee that was paid will be refunded (excluding a 5% administrative fee).
All enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org