Basic Buttercream | Cake Frosting Class (Beginner's Level)Pink Maison
About the Course
Not to worry, you do not need to have any experience to do this. Everything you need to know will be taught during the workshop!
Date: 19 September 2019, Thursday
Time: 2pm to 5pm
Duration: 3 hours
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- Students will get to bake sponges from scratch
- How to cook swiss meringue buttercream
- How to slice and frost cake layers
- Cake frosting techniques with straight sides and crisp edges
- Decorating cake with fresh florals
- How to drip your cake with white chocolate ganache
Cost: $100 / pax
Class Type: Full Hands-on Practical Class
*Students are encouraged to join this basic buttercream class before attending the unicorn (Intermediate level) workshop
- Cake recipe
- Swiss Meringue Buttercream recipe
- (One) 6" Cake (Pink Maison will determine the cake flavours)
Bring home a 6 Inch cake, of your very own creation!
Students are encouraged to come 15 mins before class commence.