6" Rosette Buttercream ClassPink Maison
About the Course
Not to worry, you do not need to have any experience to do this. Everything you need to know will be taught during the workshop!
Date: 1 November 2019, Sunday | 18 November 2020, Sunday
Time: 2pm to 5pm
Duration: 3 hours
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- Students will get to bake sponges from scratch
- How to cook swiss meringue buttercream
- How to slice and frost cake layers
- Cake frosting techniques with straight sides and crisp edges
- How to use a star piping tip to pipe beautiful rosettes
Cost: $198 / pax
Class Type: Full Hands-on Practical Class
- Cake recipe
- Swiss Meringue Buttercream recipe
- (One) 6" Cake (Pink Maison will determine the cake flavours)
Bring home a 6 Inch cake, of your very own creation!
Students are encouraged to come 15 mins before class commence.
Minimum of 6 students to start a class.
All enquiries should be sent to email@example.com
- We reserve the right to cancel the class if the minimum number of registered students is not met, in which case the class fee that was paid will be refunded (excluding a 5% administrative fee).