Teapot Pinata ClassPink Maison
About the Course
December Holiday Special
Not to worry, you do not need to have any experience to do this. Everything you need to know will be taught during the workshop! Everything is edible except for the plastic doll. There is also a surprise inside the pinata, knock it with a hammer for an edible surprise.
Date: 20 December 2020, Sunday
Time: 2pm to 5pm
Duration: 3 hours
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- Students will get to make the chocolate sphere from scratch
- How to make parts of the teapot using fondant
- How to make figurines such as the rabbit, hat and mushroom using fondant
- How to fill up your pinata with candies, chocolates and toys
Cost: $250 for 2 pax
Class Type: Full Hands-on Practical Class
- All materials needed
- Wooden Hammer to break your pinata for a surprise inside
- Doll and accessories
Bring home your own creation
Students are encouraged to come 15 mins before class commence.
All enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kids age 7 to 10 will need adult supervision. You can accompany your child to attend this class.
- We reserve the right to cancel the class if the minimum number of registered students is not met, in which case the class fee that was paid will be refunded (excluding a 5% administrative fee).